Develop your intuitive mediumship abilities safely and naturally
- Do you get sudden insights but don’t know where they come from—or what to do with them?
- Are you woken up in the middle of the night without knowing why?
- Do you sometimes wonder if people in Spirit are hanging around you?
- Does the idea of talking to people in Spirit fascinate you (but maybe scare you a little bit, too)?
Whether you see and sense Spirit and don’t know how to deal with it, or think you might be able to but need guidance, you can learn how to safely connect with Spirit in a way that feels good. In this down-to-earth guide, you’ll get a solid foundation for developing and controlling your innate mediumship abilities.
Topics covered include:
- What intuitive mediumship is, its purpose and history
- How communication with Spirit works
- Consciously opening and closing yourself to Spirit
- Setting your intention
- Creating and maintaining good boundaries
- Meditation exercises
- Raising your vibration while staying grounded
- Your intuition and how to connect with it
- How to meet and develop a relationship with your spirit guides
- Symbols and understanding and interpreting messages
Whether you want to become a professional medium or simply become closer to Spirit, your higher self and your guides, this book will guide you safely on your journey.
- Epiphanies (Rochester, NY) (paperback)
- Barnes and Noble (ebook and paperback)
- Apple Store (ebook)
- Kobo (ebook)
- Google Play (ebook)
- Amazon.com (kindle and paperback)
What readers are saying:
“Clear and easy to understand, wonderful book, looking forward to Book 2.”
“A comprehensive and practical “must have” for anyone on the journey towards mediumship. Joanna writes in an easy to understand and down to earth manner. This was truly an enjoyable read.”
“I strongly recommend this book for the clear, grounded, and illuminating information Joanna has garnered from her years of training, teaching, and experience as a professional medium and energy healer. Through her clarity and focus the author has written a book that illuminates an obscure path to discovering, or enhancing, your intuitive ability.”
“Full of exercises and ways to develop intuitive awareness and skills. Introductory yet fairly comprehensive in getting started. I recommend to anyone curious about mediumship or working with guides.”
Spirituality Today says, “As a book on practical mediumship this one is well-crafted and very grounded. Highly engaging.”